My hip hop summer, 2010 in New York City
I went to New York to celebrate hip hop the old skool way...In the parks and graffiti walls across the boroughs. I went All-City: Bronx, Manhattan and Queens.
Here's my first attempt at a Google Map. It lists all my major hip hop destinations. I've customized the map icons and added some multimedia to the map so check it out by clicking on the (My hip hop summer New York, 2010) link at the bottom of the map. The full stories can be linked to below.
View My Hip Hop Summer, New York 2010 in a larger map
Turn the page The next five blogs will each cover my adventures, starting with the Tools of War "True School" park jam with DJ Cash Money from Philly on July 29th and ending with the "Digger's Delight" session with legendary DJ Muro from Japan on August 3rd.
- Tools of War True School NYC, Crotona Park with DJ Cash Money
- Cold Crush Brothers' 32nd Anniversary at the Hip Hop Cultural Center in Harlem
- All-City Blackbook Show at 5 Pointz
- Tuff City Styles tattoos, Bronx
- Tools of War Digger's Delight with DJ Muro